Wednesday, September 10, 2008
"How was Preschool today?"
"It was GGGGrrrreat!" Lauren said, raising her fist in the air for emphasis. Apparently they had practiced this, and Mrs. Hammer would have been pleased with Lauren's performance. Today was Lauren's first day of her 4-year-old preschool class. She will now go three times a week and will be learning and doing so many fun things this year. I was really hoping Lauren would have a good day at school because she seemed a little nervous about going this morning. She was saying things like, "I'd rather just be home with you and Andrew." When I told her I would just be cleaning the kitchen and the bathrooms (something she doesn't like to do), she said, "I like doing those things!" Hmmm. But once she got there, I think she remembered how much fun it is and she went right to the circle with no problem. As I walked away and she blew kisses at me, I got a little teary. She just looked so grown up and so happy, I was really proud of her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is too cute! I am so glad she enjoyed her first day of preschool.
YAY Lauren! I love the cutest first day of school outfit!! So glad things went well. xoxo
I told Lauren how cute she was yesterday and she informed me that she got her new clothes at the mall. I have some cute pictures I took of her and I will try to get them sent off today sometime.
How fun!!! We loved Mrs. Hammer, but I loved Mrs. James even MORE! (Don't tell Mrs. Hammer I said that!) Hope Lauren has a great year in preschool!
so cute!! when i dropped sarah off she said bye mom, you and ian be safe! (she must here me tell her that when she goes somewhere without me!) can you believe they are getting so big? when are you coming to utah next?
oh my gosh you guys seriously have the cutest kids ever!
Lauren looks so cute on her first day of preschool! And I can't believe Caleb is in 2nd grade!! He's getting close to being baptized! I think that's the time when you should feel more like a seasoned parent! 8 yrs old!!! WOW!
Post a Comment