Lauren couldn't be more thrilled. She loves checking out her reflection in the mirror and asking if we like her new haircut. It might seem vain if she wasn't so sincerely giddy about getting her hair cut just the way she's always wanted. She loves to put headbands and clips in it, and declared that she can do her hair "without any help!" This morning, when she woke up and caught her reflection again, she did a double-take and I could tell she'd forgotten about her new 'do. She said, "I'm so glad it didn't grow long again while I was sleeping!"
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
"Happy Haircut!"
This is what we say when someone gets a haircut in our family. Yesterday, Lauren got her hair cut and it was such a HAPPY day for her! Although it was a bit shorter than I had imagined, it was EXACTLY what she had been wanting for months. Lucky for Lauren, "below the shoulders" turned out to be "above the shoulders" since we didn't realize how much it would shrink when it dried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is just stinkin' cute! I wish I could feel that giddy over my hair! :)
Oh it is darling. Lucy is going to be surprised because she always wants to grow her hair as long as Lauren's! Now they can "match."
She is so darling. I love the new haircut and how she is so excited about it :). We cannot wait to see you guys!
Happy Haircut, Lauren! I love that she loves her new "do" so much. So cute. She's such a beautiful little girl. Love and miss you guys.
xoxo
Cute new blog design, and cute new do for the niece!! Love it! Love you guys!
xoxo
Too cute! I have been working on Grace, but I don't think she is buying it. She loves Lauren's cut though--she said it's super cute! We'll see you Saturday!
She is a doll. Very pretty just like her mom :).
Cute do Lauren! Happy haircut indeed!
heidi she is so darling!! i love her new hair cut!!
Happy haircut cute LaLa . WE love you~
Post a Comment