Lauren was so precious as she slowly walked down the aisle smiling at everyone and enjoying the attention.
While wrestling with a very active Andrew (who did not enjoy our attention being diverted from him), we enjoyed hearing some of the classic songs that have become favorites over the years, especially "Coconut Soap" and "V.I.P." Here's a little sample of "The World Outside My Window":
The ceremony wouldn't have been complete without receiving the "Bachelor of Rhymes" degree!
Lauren will miss those friends who are going to different schools, and especially her teachers who have taught her (and me too!) so many things, and have been a special part of our lives. Although this is only the first of her graduations, we are so proud of Lauren and happy that she is ready and excited for kindergarten. Look out..here she comes!!
4 comments:
Congrats to Lauren on such a special occasion! No one knows how to do a preschool graduation like Mrs. Hammer! We miss our JKCP teachers so much!
Great pics! I loved the clip of her singing the window song. ADORABLE! She seriously looks like a mini-Heidi. I love it! YAY Lauren!
Watch our Kindergarten is right?! Move aside kids here comes Lauren and Maycee!! We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to see you guys in 6 weeks! My kids can hardly stand it. We love you. Great singing Lauren
Can you believe they are done?! I will miss seeing you guys so much during the week. I love your cute pictures and I need to get the last one of the three of them together...they are all looking in your direction.
Post a Comment