This family reunion in Disneyland was something we had been dreaming about for many months.
(I had to include this picture because every time I see it I remember Andrew kept saying "cheeeeeese....bed....cheeeese....bed....")
We got some treats at Downtown Disney the night before with Gram-Z and Papa.
This was Caleb's dream come true: to be chosen for the Jedi Training. He took it so seriously...He attacked the enemy (Darth Maul) with a vengeance! I don't think he or his cousin Easton (who was also chosen) cracked a smile throughout the whole thing. They were very intense!
I think Lauren's dream come true was doing all the "Bugs Land" rides. They were just her speed. She did not like Space Mountain or Matterhorn--they were just too fast and too much for her this time. Andrew got the special privilege of driving a car with Daddy at Autopia. He carried the ticket around for hours. He also loved the Bugs Land train ride.My dream come true was riding Dumbo with Andrew. I have gotten to do this with all my kids at about this same age. He actually loved it, unlike Lauren at his age, who was so upset she was trying to crawl out of the ride the whole time.
We were so happy we got to ride so many fun rides in one day. We really packed it in, from just about open to close. The babies did great, the kids (especially the ones who didn't have strollers) were troopers, and the adults hung in there 'til the end! It was quite a challenge to keep track of our big group, but it was also so much fun to be able to be together at "The Happiest Place on Earth". It was definitely a dream come true for all of us.
2 comments:
Happiest place on earth-that's right expecially being there with you guys! We love you
Maybe this should become the newtradition-reunion at Disneyland!!!
FUN TIMES!! I'm freaking out at that picture of Lauren in the jean jacket drinking a drink by downtown disney. I had to do a triple-take b/c she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!! SO cute!! Can't wait to do Disney with you guys some day. Looks like a blast.
xoxo
Post a Comment