Monday, December 7, 2009

Thankfulness on Turkey Day

This Turkey day, we were THANKFUL...

That we could spend Thanksgiving Day at cute Grandma's home this year with Dad and Spencer, Katy, and Blake.

That we could bring our turkey fryer from California so we could eat Dad's famous turkey and stuffing--nothing compares to his!

That we could be with cousins and family we hadn't seen in too long.

Grandma with her great grandkids!

That these two guys are such great buddies!

That we could celebrate Dad's birthday with him!
Also Thankful for on Thanksgiving Day (but no pictures to prove it--oops):
• Getting to see Ashlee before she went home to Houston--we love her!
• Getting to spend time with Phil all day
• Dad taking the kids on a surprise Lego and Polly Pocket store run--they were in heaven!
• That Andrew did not break any of Grandma's treasures
• Catching up with aunts and cousins
• Abby teaching me to fold beautiful napkins
• Meeting Kai's sweet fiance, Heather
• Grandma's book recommendations
• Grandma finding my "brilliance" boxes in her bathroom
• Getting to meet some wonderful people who love and watch out for my Grandma

2 comments:

The Rich Family said...

I loved catching up on what you guys have been up to. YOu have such a beautiful family. I loved that you took your kids to a BYU football game. One day....I loved seeing your grandma---oh the memories.

Natalie N said...

Awww... cute pictures! Great recap of Turkey day, sis. I didn't know you guys fried the turkey up there. YUM!!