Sleepy smiles for Valentines Day breakfast--mini cereal boxes! (Lauren asks for these every time she sees them at the store, so she finally got her little box of cereal)
Lauren had a fun Valentines party at school--making soap snowballs and eating yummy treats!
We made "Sweet Pea" flower pots with Caleb's class.
This was a really fun and surprisingly calm class party.
I got the best Valentines surprise from my honey--a date night to see Wicked!!
It was just as awesome the second time and such a treat to see it together.
These two are so funny together. We crack up when we hear Andrew giving Lauren orders. Lately he commands, "Sing Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang...SING IT LAUREN!!" Here he is telling Lauren to "sit on the lap!" He thinks he is so big and strong and he cracks us up with his deep voice and "buff" physique.
3 comments:
I feel the love!!
What a great picture of you guys in front of the Wicked theater! How great that you got to help out in both classrooms for V-day. Why was I not helping you juggle Andrew? How did you do manage that?
xoxo
They are so cute. You have good family. We miss you.
Pei-I
I cannot believe how big Andrew is getting. We miss you and your cute kids. Give them hugs for me
Post a Comment