Friday, April 1, 2011

Funnies

 Nerd Day at School
These kids came up with these "nerdy" outfits themselves. Didn't know they even knew what a "nerd" was, but they really got into character, as you can see.

 Caleb and Lauren were supposed to be in bed, but they got distracted by Lauren's hair bows and accessories. They were in the silliest moods when they burst into our bedroom to show us their creations.
 Caleb taught Andrew to play chess. (Sort of--he just likes having someone to beat). One day while Caleb was at school, Andrew asked me to play chess with him. When I told him I didn't know how to play, he said, "you just move your guys and then I say, no you can't go there."
Although he's given up naps, sometimes Andrew will just crash unexpectedly. This time it was on a pile of blankets in the corner of my bedroom.

1 comment:

Natalie N said...

Love those little nerds! We're LOLing at Andrew and the chess game. So awesome!