Ella loves to take baths. What a smiley baby! We are having so much fun with her. Why don't I take more pictures?!? I'm committing to do a better job, starting today. :) More to come...
Oh she is so cute. Just had to state it again for the record.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Heidi! Ella is beautiful! This is Andi from China. I came across your blog on Stacey's. So great to see your beautiful family. We had our fourth baby in January, two boys and two girls just like you guys! Looks like you guys are doing just great. Congrats again on a darling little baby girl.
4 comments:
YAY FOR BLOG POSTS!!!!!!!!!!
I love this smiley picture of Ella!!! She is just a dolly. We are missing all of you guys tons. Keep the posts comin'!!
xoxoxox
Could she be any cuter?!! LOve that baby girl and all her smiles!!! Love ya
Oh she is so cute. Just had to state it again for the record.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Heidi! Ella is beautiful! This is Andi from China. I came across your blog on Stacey's. So great to see your beautiful family. We had our fourth baby in January, two boys and two girls just like you guys! Looks like you guys are doing just great. Congrats again on a darling little baby girl.
Post a Comment