Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nine Months Old!

She really is. It's true. Fastest nine months of my life right here...

Tiny little newborn Ella
The most chill baby ever.

One month old.
Sucking her thumb? That trick didn't last long.
Two months old.
The binky is still almost as big as her face. This is what she did during the kids' swimming lessons.

Three months old.
Andrew really liked holding Ella once he realized she wasn't going to break.

Four months old.
Ella loved watching the action around her from her bouncy seat.

5 months old.
Cute little sister.

6 months old.
After getting shots, Ella fell asleep in her bouncer (very unusual). Andrew was so concerned over her that day (he had to watch her get the shots and yelled at the nurse "Why are you doing that to her?!?!). He even gave her his favorite Mickey Mouse toy.

7 months old.
Eating sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving dinner. It wasn't long after that before we had to stop putting her in the Bumbo since she would head-dive right over the side.

8 months old.
Well, almost. This was Christmas Day--the day before she turned 8 months.

Nine months old.
Well, almost. I took this video yesterday. Don't mind us trying to get her to do her tricks.
Just enjoy that cute girl's smile like we do every day.

We love this NINE month old baby girl!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

She is such a precious little peanut. I love her teeny tiny little features and cutest little smile. What a beautiful family. Love you guys. Xoxo

Mindy said...

Whaaaaatttt? That went REALLY fast for us. ;) 9 months is one of my very favorite baby ages. There's just too much cuteness. Enjoy it all and give Ella a snuggle for us.

Love from Texas!

Phil and Ashlee said...

I love little sweet Ella. Oh my goodness I need to hold her! I cannot believe she is 9 months already! Miss you guys. xoxoxo

Natalie N said...

Oh that pic of her in that 8 month dress is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm dying. She is so cute!!!

The video isn't working for me!! I need to see the Ella girl in action!! :(