When the girls and I returned home from our trip to Colorado we found Valentine treats waiting on our beds and on the kitchen table for us. Too bad we didn't get pictures of all our goodies--cookies, flowers, Twilight DVD for me, Heavenly lotion ...we were so spoiled. I think we might have been missed! :) I have to admit that my favorite gift was a SPARKLING clean house! There is nothing better than coming home to a freshly vacuumed, shiny clean home. Love that man I married!
Caleb and Lauren contributed to the festivities by leaving love notes on the doors and walls for each person to find on Valentine's morning. I had a hard time taking those sweet notes down. We had our traditional heart-y breakfast and everyone wore red. A heart-shaped pizza for dinner rounded out a simply LOVE-ly day.
(Check out Caleb's winning smile thanks to Valentines candy at school. )


1 comment:
Great post! Love the clean house, pretty roses, and GREEN TEETH!! ha ha. xoxo
Post a Comment