This year, Caleb got to bring his two best buddies to have some fun at a local arcade and play place. We decided that they would probably enjoy themselves more without the two littlest ones there, so I stayed behind and Brad took the big kids to have all the fun...
They played laser tag...
and rode go-karts!
Caleb loved being able to drive his own car.
Caleb received his new scouting stuff, shoes, video games, and a watch!
This is the cake he chose, made to his exact specifications: "white frosting with skittles on the side like Grandma does!"
Concentrate on that wish, buddy!
I think he got all the candles in one breath.
ELEVEN things that are important to Caleb at age 11 (in no particular order):
1. Family time--he never lets us miss game night and movie nights
2. Baby sister Ella--she's wrapped around his little finger
3. Football at recess
4. Best buddies Dallin and Jared
5. Food--the kid can eat!
6. Book of Mormon--took the challenge to finish before Lauren's baptism
7. Video Games
8. 5th grade--his amazing teacher has really motivated him to go beyond expectations
9. Reading
10. Making people laugh--he has the joke book of Y memorized!
11. Doing what's right.
He's such a good kid. We're so glad he's ours.
2 comments:
I love it! He IS such a great kid. Keep up the great work, Caleb!
xoxo
What the? 11 years old? I remember visiting you at your apartment to meet baby Caleb and that was only like five years ago, I'm sure.
I'd better not blink or I might miss his mission call.
Post a Comment