Sunday, July 20, 2008

Two little fishies

Thanks to our wonderful teacher Kaegan (a boy in our ward), we were able to squeeze swim lessons into our summer on a week when we didn't have anything else going on. It worked out great for each of the kids to have a private lesson. Kaegan gave them a good foundation of skills to practice for the rest of the summer. I think that is the key--practice. Hopefully the kids will get enough pool time this summer to continue improving on what they've learned (There are actually many days here that it's just too cold to go swimming, at least for Mom!). Here are a few shots of swimming lessons...






1 comment:

Natalie N said...

Cute videos Heidi! I love Lauren saying, "I don't want to" when the teacher told her to kick! And Caleb's dive was darling! How fun for the kids to have one-on-one attention for lessons.