Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We came, we saw, we hunted...and we finally found the perfect pumpkins! We decided that Columbus Day is a great day for our family to go to the Pumpkin Patch. Brad is off of work, it's on Monday (ready-made FHE Activity), there aren't many crowds, it's right around Andrew's birthday, and we still have plenty of time before Halloween. Sounds like enough reasons to make it a tradition. I guess we'll see...

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the day:

Andrew loved riding in the wagon more than his stroller.
Where do we start?
Lauren liked riding too
Caleb preferred to pull the wagon
"This one's a good one, Caleb!"
Lauren has really grown since last year!
No matter how much I tell him to stop, he just keeps growing.
I'm so big, too!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

We missed you at the pumpkin patch. We went on Saturday. When I came home and downloaded pictures, I decided to take a walk down memory lane and look at past visits to the patch. Lauren and Caleb were so little when we went that first year oh so long ago. Good times, good times!

Emma said...

Heidi,
Your kids are the cutest ever!!! I wish I was with you all the time! :) Love you!

- Emma

Natalie N said...

Aww! I love that picture of Andrew standing by the sign. He looks so grown up! And the picture at the top of your blog with him holding up his "#1" is too cute. What a fun new family tradition!