Posting lots of pictures is the only way share the fun times we had at Gramm-Z and Papa's house last month. Here are some highlights...
Having FHE with music provided by Kazoos and Gramm-Z's washboard...and a SPECIAL musical numbers by Andrew (I am a Child of God)
Playing at "Papa's Park"--no matter how cold it was. Andrew loved his hat and pink mittens.
Exploring the yard and trails and looking for snow!
Helping Papa set up his new camper and begging to sleep in it.
A quick trip to Sundance with the sleeper (Andrew) to throw a few snowballs and get some lollipops at the store.
Target practice with slingshot and BB gun...(Papa is training new recruits to help him deter squirrels and deer!)

3 comments:
What a FUN trip. I love all the pictures of your sweet family. xoxo
Sounds so fun. Did I see Caleb missing tooth already? Xander lost 2 front teeth these couple weeks.
CUTE CUTE Pictures!! You could use the family one in front of the MTC for your Christmas card this year. SO CUTE! What fun memories in Happy Valley.
Post a Comment