I hope the kids remember...
The Easter Egg Hunt
Decorating Eggs
Finding their eggs and baskets on Easter morning.
Also...
• The delicious "pot luck" dinner that we had planned to share with our cousins, but decided against it since I was so sick. (Thanks, Sis! You did most of the work!)
• Aunt Natalie offering to do a photo shoot of the kids in their Easter clothes. It never would have happened if she hadn't done that for me. (Thanks again, Sis.)
• Doing our traditional Resurrection Eggs and talking about the Savior. We talked about the physical symbols of Jesus' last days that were inside each egg and we felt unusually unhurried because the kids seemed to be engaged and attentive. I felt a calm, sweet, grateful, and reassuring spirit as I reflected on what the Savior had done for me and what I was about to experience to bring another baby into the world.



1 comment:
Great memories, Sis!! I had forgotten that Easter happened the day before you went to the hospital to have Ella. What a special time for you guys!!
xoxo
Post a Comment