Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Our Little Brownie

Have we mentioned that Lauren loves Brownie Scouts?
She takes it very seriously--from the uniform to the activities--she's all in!
Lauren got to do the investiture ceremony for the new Brownies.
Her leader welcomed her with a short but sweet little saying as she looked into the "pond".
She's lucky to be doing this with an awesome group of girls (and amazing leaders).

This is how they say their good-byes at their meetings.
Dad has been her cookie-selling buddy. He took her around the neighborhood and also brought cookies to work and they sold like hotcakes!

As one neighbor said, "How could I say no to her?"

2 comments:

Natalie N said...

A-DOR-able!!! Love the uniform!! She looks like she's in heaven selling those cookies. Wish we could order some from her right now!!

katie said...

I would of bought ALL your cookies! You are the CUTEST brownie I have ever seen!!!