Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Love to See the Temple, and the Visitor's Center, and the Conference Center...

We were so glad we took time to visit Temple Square in Salt Lake City. We had never taken our kids to the Visitor's Center, which has some really wonderful displays. We also toured the Conference Center, and were impressed by the beautiful (all original) artwork--I had no idea of all the treasures that are there. It was of course great for our kids to see in person the actual place where Conference is held, where the Prophet speaks from, how big it is, etc. It was a wonderful tour.

Salt Lake Temple

Listening to the Prophet, President Monson

A view from the fountain inside the Conference Center, looking up to the snowflake skylight
Family photo on top of the Conference center, overlooking Temple Square

2 comments:

ermakaluso said...

It is so much fun to see your pictures of the same adventures we had! I wish we would have crossed paths...but I guess we kind of did via Brad's mom. And you look darling in your red shirt! :)

Natalie N said...

Cute cute pictures! That one of the windows (or sky lights?) was so beautiful. GO CHURCH. What a great tour for the family!