June 30th was our 10-year anniversary! We decided to celebrate by revisiting our honeymoon spot, Lake Tahoe. It was just as beatiful as we remembered it, and even though we had three little ones in tow this time, we had a very fun and relaxing vacation. In fact, we promised ourselves that we won't wait another ten years until we return again. Highlights of this family trip were: staying at homey three-bedroom condo at Incline Village, (the kids didn't want to leave!), hiking, enjoying the views, playing at the beach all day, yummy Italian food at Lanzas, miniature golf, ice cream, and just having a slow-paced vacation. It couldn't have been better. Here are a few (or more) photos from the trip...
While hiking to Eagle Falls, Caleb offered us some profound words that sum up our trip quite well. He said, "First it was a dream ... then it was a view ... and now it's a hike." Deep thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a GREAT trip!! I loved these pictures. Way to go on the hike. The views were gorgeous. That looked way high! Was it a steep climb? Also, I loved your swim suit! Way cute.
Loved Caleb's "deep thoughts". Jack Handy should call Caleb for ideas! :)
Heidi,
I love and miss Lake Tahoe sooo much... the hike to Eagle Falls is one of our favorites - you can't beat the views of Emerald Bay. I grew up visiting Tahoe several times a year, so whenever I hear someone is going to Tahoe, I'm green with envy! Congrats on 10 years!
What a fun vacation! It sounds like something we need right about now--a vacation from our vacation! I am glad you guys were able to enjoy so many of the things that we love about Lake Tahoe. Next time we'll have to go together! FUN, FUN, FUN!
Post a Comment